Monday, March 9, 2009

PARAGON MEDICAL (SPINE AND ORTHO)


Paragon Medical Introduces the Latest in Surgical Instruments 13 November, 2006
(Pierceton, IN) - Paragon Medical, Inc., a premier manufacturer for the global surgical marketplace, announced today the first of a four-phase product launch of standard surgical instrumentation targeting Spinal and Orthopaedic applications. This first phase of instruments will focus on the rapidly growing spinal market with a concentration on cervical and thoracolumbar fixation.

5 comments:

  1. please send me all products details and how to be come your products dealers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paragon medical standard surgical instrumentation concentrating on Central source and Orthopaedic applications.Doctors are already well known by international patients for their medical expertise, and it is usually difficult to draw large variations in their medical techniques within the same specialized.
    Orthopedic-Instruments

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your post, I look for such article along time, today i find it finally. this post give me lots of advise it is very useful for me. Hemostatic Forceps

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Vaginal Speculum

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a very useful article. Very interesting to read this article.I would like to thank you for the efforts you had made for writing this awesome article. instruments medical

    ReplyDelete